- Make our site work as you expect
- Improve site speed and security
- Allow content sharing with social networks
- Determine whether you are logged in as a registered user or not
- Remember your searches
- Allow you to add comments on our site
- Collect any personal information (without your consent)
- Transfer personal data to advertising networks
- Pass personal data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
What happens if you accept our cookies
If your browser settings allow it, we understand that our website can store cookies. If you do not want to benefit from our cookies, we tell you how to do it below. However, you must bear in mind that this may not allow you to enjoy certain advantages in your navigation.
What types of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the type of cookies detailed in the following table:
- Technical, necessary or convenient cookies for the provision of certain services. If these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to correctly receive the contents of the website.
- Analytical cookies, for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users. If these cookies are deactivated, the website can continue to function, notwithstanding that the information captured by these cookies on the use of our website and its content allows us to improve our services.
|Google Analytics I||Analytics||Permanent||Ajena||Generate a unique user identifier, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time they visited the website.||Neutral|
|Google Analytics II||Analytics||Temporary||Ajena||Record the date and time of access to any of the pages of the Site.||Neutral|
|Google Analytics III||Analytics||Temporary||Ajena||Check the need to keep a user session open or create a new one.||Neutral|
|Google Analytics IV||Analytics||Temporary||Ajena||Identify the user’s session, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer accessing the Site for statistical purposes.||Neutral|
|Sociales (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).||Socials||It depends on each social network. |
Cómo deshabilitar las cookies
You can disable cookies by setting your browser so that it does not accept cookies. has instructions for it here. You must bear in mind that, by doing this, you will greatly limit the functionalities not only on our website, but also on the vast majority of websites that you use on a daily basis.
If you are concerned about cookies from so-called spyware, we recommend that you use anti-spyware software instead of disabling cookies in your browser, which will offer good protection.
The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
- Browser settings; for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Existen herramientas de terceros, disponibles on line, que permiten a los usuarios detectar las cookies en cada sitio web que visita y gestionar su desactivación.